Well, I got here this morning just before lunch after 8 hours across the Northwest Providence Channel from Nassau. I’m currently waiting for the tide to rise so I can get into a (slightly) more sheltered area. However there is a cold front forecast and the wind is already blowing more than 20kts from the south. By morning, I’m told, it will be in the West with thunderstorms to 40-50 kts – joy! Then it will turn to the north and moderate.
The result of this is that I’m unlikely to be QRV before Monday when the wind moderates. If it is feasible I’ll work west of here if there is time on the high bands tomorrow. I suspect Europe and points east will not be till Monday.
73 de John